Is the Braun Series 7 799cc-6 pulsonic one of the top electric shavers for men?
The Braun Series 7 is one of the best shavers for men there is on the market. It comes from a company (Braun) whose name is indelible in the memory of consumers thanks to the quality that products from Braun have been consistently known for. The Braun series 7 799cc-6 comes with Pulsonic technology which allows it make up to 15000 vibrations per minute. The spectacular thing about the series 7 799cc-6 is that it comes with the Opti-foil technology that allows the blade to capture huge hairs with as few strokes as possible.
- It has a full flexible pivoting head providing the user maximum contact with the user’s face.
- The Braun series come with maximum comfort but the Braun Series 7 799cc-6 is a masterpiece when comfort is concerned.
- The Braun Series 7 799cc-6 comes with different modes of personalization changeable by the click of buttons. Hence different individuals with different hair growth pattern can choose modes that fit them.
- The Braun Series 7 799cc-6 comes with a dock that cleans and charges the shaver when not in use.
- The best thing about the Braun 7 799cc-6 is that it comes with an Opti-foil technology which allows the shaver to clear out a tangible amount of hair with very few strokes. This is a brilliant set up allowing thickly bearded folks to get those hairs off with very little effort.
- The Braun Series 7 799cc-6 is special since its very comfortable. It might not be as fast as the Panasonic ES-LA93-K but when it comes to comfort, it’s a masterpiece. For individuals with a delicate skin, the Braun Series 7 799cc-6 is the smartest choice.
- The head of the Braun 7 799cc-6 is very flexible. The fully flexible head is the major factor responsible for the comfort associated with the Braun 7 799cc-6.The adaptable head of the Braun Series 7 799cc-6 helps the shaver glide over the contours of the user’s face with huge precision leaving the user with no cuts, scratches or irritation.
- Another special point of the Braun 7 799cc-6 is that it comes with a dual function dock performing both a cleaning and charging tasks, meaning you do minimal work in general. The dock comes with an alcohol solution that kills germs, helping in the cleaning of the shaver when not in use.
- It is rechargeable and retains a charge for about an hour of nonstop use.
- The big minus of the Braun 7 799cc-6 is that the cleaning solution in the dock has been observed to dry out. This is not surprising since it’s an alcohol solution. At first thought users might think the solution was actually used up, but even when the shaver is not in use, it just dries out which is a really big minus.
- The Braun Series 7 799cc-6 is very expensive so it’s not really affordable for lower priced budgets. So if you are money conscious, the Braun series 7 799cc-6 is definitely not for you. The Braun 7 799cc-6 is for those looking for comfort and efficiency and not those seeking a budget friendly shaving kit.
- The user would also need to put up with financing a costly maintenance set up like purchasing the cartridges containing the cleaning solution.
The Braun series is unbeatable by any other brand name. They incorporate quality, efficiency and comfort to all products they put on the market. The Braun Series 7 799cc-6 is one of the best products made by Braun. It is expensive but the quality and comfort is unquestionable. If getting the best shaver is your priority, then I suggest getting the Braun Series7 799cc-6. The Braun 7 799cc-6 comes in pack. The other contents of the pack include the cleaning dock (or cleaning station as Braun calls it).
The Braun series 7 799cc-6 offers a more comfortable shave when compared with the Panasonic ES-LT71-S Arc3 and the Philips Norelco shaver 4900. Though the Braun Series 7 and the Panasonic ES-LT71-S both come with a cleaning dock, which also charges and disinfects the shaver, the Philips Norelco shaver doesn’t come with a cleaning dock but is easily cleaned with running water.
The Braun Series 7 799-6 offers up to 15,000 cuts per minute while the Panasonic ES-LT71-S offers about 10,000 cuts per minute. The Philips Norelco 4900 offers significantly lower cuts per minute. The three shavers are all wet and dry shavers, and thus can be used alongside shaving creams and foams for a smoother shave, especially if you have very sensitive skin.
The Braun Series 7 799-6 shavers are pretty expensive to maintain compared to the Philips Norelco model that doesn’t need any cleaning cartridges, which are not cheap to buy. The Panasonic ES-LT71-S Arc3 men’s electric shaver also has a cleaning station and requires cleaning cartridges. They are all electric shavers but have varying charge and usage times, from 50 minutes to 1 hour of usage.
If you are seeking a shaver that delivers top-quality shaving closeness, then the Braun Series 7 799cc is your best bet. Made by a reputable German manufacturer, the Braun Series 7 799cc shaver takes into considerations all skin types and personal needs to offer a real close-to-razor shave. The Panasonic ES-LT71-S Arc3 does a pretty decent job itself, using its pivoting shaving head to tactfully take on most hairs. The Philips Norelco 4900 shaver uses its dual precision heads to tackle majorly long hairs. Also, the Pivot, Flex and Float System of the Norelco shaver let it adjust to the contours of the face to quickly and effectively tackle hairs.
Overall, the Braun Series 7 799-6 shaver cuts more hairs than the other two shavers, which is the main reason why it is a must-have shaving item and also the reason it is the best of the three men’s shavers compared.